MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easy Peasy CSS Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, ok, so I'm not the best with CSS, but I've got everything else I needed to change but this one setting. It looks like there's maybe two pixels of blank space between the backgrounds of the .thead and the .tcat, and I wanted the backgrounds to flush up against one another. I'm using the default theme, just changing the colors up and a couple of other minor alterations. It looks like there was some padding on the .thead and .tcat, but I can't figure out which to change. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been tinkering with this for a few hours and I hate to loose hair over such a small detail. Wink
Mind sending the link to your site?
Yea link please ?
It's not really a live site. Well, it is I guess because I put it up on the
domain. But, it's not really a production site. I'm just trying to learn my way around the admin panel. I'm a vBulletin refuge. Big Grin
I don't see anything wrong with the CSS or anything. If you look at the categories here, they have the same thing going on. I can't think of anything that could fix it.
I didn't say that it was wrong or needed fixing. It just looks like a table border, and I can't find the setting for it. Even if it can't be removed, which I don't know why it couldn't, it should be possible to change color to blend it in with the background. I'm sure that someone who's familiar with the CSS would know exactly what it is that I'm trying to change.
It's the table spacing setting in the settings for the theme Smile Set that to 0.
Thanks Matt, found it after you posted that hint. I had been digging through the global.css thinking it would be in there. lol