MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question Bout Google Adds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i currently downloaded and activated google adds plugin( NOT ADSENSE) and its showing adds on all pages/ So am i getting money from it? Confused If not can i get? How? Thanks.

myBB ROCKS Big Grin
I haven't used the plugin, but unless you enter some ad code that relates to yourself, I'm unsure how you would get money. Could you provide a link to the plugin?
(2010-07-28, 06:38 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i currently downloaded and activated google adds plugin( NOT ADSENSE) and its showing adds on all pages/ So am i getting money from it? Confused If not can i get? How? Thanks.

myBB ROCKS Big Grin

You will need to enter your ad codes in them else someone else it getting them

Link to plugin?
You will only get ads if they are clicked on.

It's something like $0000.1 for every click.
(2010-07-28, 08:14 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You will only get ads if they are clicked on.

But how to redeem that money ? Where caan we get that option? Thanks
As I said, we need a link to the plugin you used.
(2010-07-28, 08:14 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You will only get ads if they are clicked on.

sometimes i get 1 click worth 0.86euro ($1.1) Wink

(2010-07-28, 08:20 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]But how to redeem that money ? Where caan we get that option? Thanks

Adsense sends money by check
He can't redeem the money unless he has his own ad code which I'm not sure if he does.
Alright, well if you put your own ad code in, you'll need to refer to the ad providers documentation on redeeming your revenue.