MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login is "undefined" and "NaN"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed the MyBB Google Translate v0.2a and I am now getting an error with the login form. Everything is install on localhost, however when I uploaded every online awhile ago to test it out I got the exact same issue.

I have already tried reverting header_welcomeblock_guest and it did not fix the issue.

Here is the code I have for header_welcomeblock_guest (which works perfectly when that plugin is not activated) :
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
	lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
	lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
	lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
	lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
// -->
</script>

<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span>

I have attached a screenshot of the error.

I think the error is with the plugin, BUT the plugin features work perfectly and if you look at the coding for that plugin then you will see that it doesn't edit the welcome block. However, the login works perfectly when the plugin is not installed.
It's probably best to contact the plugin owner about this.
The plugin is probably interfering with the language strings.

/Moved to Plugin Support.
Try this one: http://mods.mybb.com/archive/view/inline...ranslation. Its worked fine for me in all myBB versions from 1.4.8 through 1.6.