MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CreateBB For Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010-07-28, 08:09 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for:
Bids starting at $80
BIN: $120

(2010-08-02, 04:36 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]What's the price ?

Wink
Bump Smile
* wethegreenpeople bids 80$

* wethegreenpeople remembers he doesn't have any money

* wethegreenpeople apologizes

LoL sorry dude. Good luck selling it. I'd buy if I had Da big bucks. I'll see if I can find some one to go in 10/90 with me. Me being the 10 of course...
Only 5 days left Big Grin

Any bids?
Well... I was happy when I've seen the offer but after checking the stats I wasn't very amazed. The site hosts 51 forums and they aren't too active.

The money wouldn't be a problem but with these stats you are less likely going to get a buyer.

Good luck anyways.
Sorry man, but that's too much. I'd buy it for $30 max.
(2010-08-09, 01:57 PM)ByteHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Well... I was happy when I've seen the offer but after checking the stats I wasn't very amazed. The site hosts 51 forums and they aren't too active.

The money wouldn't be a problem but with these stats you are less likely going to get a buyer.

Good luck anyways.

The stats arent the main selling point, its the domain Wink That domain is suitable for any buletin board host. PR3 and gets high in google for queries such as "free mybb forum hosting" Smile

The auction ends officially tomorrow, but if anyone wants to make me a lower offer after then, i may consider.

I'll give you $30.
Highest bid: USD$40
$45.00
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5