MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CreateBB For Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Im selling CreateBB to releive some stress on my server. I am actively involved with the development of Ragewars and, as server manager I have to ensure the project is online, even though costs are gradually rising.

I am also funding a personal project so am in need of some money.

CreateBB:
I am selling the domain (createbb.com) as well as the forum base (only a few but its a start) as well as the software itself (Im a premium member Toungue). It Runs Brandon's Multiforums script, and is really easy to use. I am also including the Paid ad removal and paid backups plugin (for free!). I am also including all the themes for free (all of which have redistribute rights). The home page and other pages (TOS and custom create forum page) are included as well as the forum theme that matches it. The domain is registered with GoDaddy.

I am looking for:
Bids starting at $80
BIN: $120

Site: http://createbb.com

Auction Ends: 10th August 2010 (unless BIN price is taken Big Grin). ended!
Happy Forum-ing Smile
How many sites/active sites are on there? Any revenue?
Revenue is $0 as I didnt put ads up. If you visit the homepage there are stats Toungue
What is the most active forum hosted?
Plasmagraphics.createbb.com I think Smile
(2010-07-28, 09:03 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Plasmagraphics.createbb.com I think Smile

Not bad. I'll see how high the bids get first before throwing anything in.
Sure Smile if anyone bids via PM I will post it here to alert anyone else interested Smile
Any interest?
I'm certainly interested, but i don't have the $$$$.
What's the price ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5