MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ok i need help please........... please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know specifically how I can create a page that has an aggreement and an "enter button"

that will be the front of my website. Once pressing enter it will take you directly to the forums.

Specific directions please, im a bit of a newb. I dont want to do anything that will erase my forums or posts.. i just want a front page, that once agreeing will take you to the forums.
There is an agreement page on the registration. Therefore you could just make it so people have to register and agree to the TOS before they are allowed to see anything.
???????????????
Polarbear is telling you that tduring memberr registration there is a registration agreement page that they must agree to, and that you can requite members tp register before they are able to view anything in your forum. You can change the text in the registration agreement in ACP - - languages - member.lang.

That way members will only have to agree once, and will never see it again.

The other option would be to create a new page with your agreement and a button linking to index.php, and changing the DirectoryIndex to point to your new page in .htaccess.

The problem with that is that everytime somebody comesm to the website they would have to agree to your terms before getting to the forum.