MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBWebHost - Premium cPanel Hosting for MyBB Users!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why don't you have a support forum? And nice site.
(2011-03-01, 09:43 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you have a support forum? And nice site.
Thank you. I've decided that there's no point in a support forum since clients can easily get support via our ticket system.
You can transfer my current forum to your servers for free?
How? making a cpanel full backup?
I have a forum, with 4 mysql databases, and some external plugins, I need to transfer all /home
and the databases, emails, etc., you can tranfer all my account?

Thanks
(2011-05-31, 08:21 AM)Coffé and Milk Wrote: [ -> ]You can transfer my current forum to your servers for free?
How? making a cpanel full backup?
I have a forum, with 4 mysql databases, and some external plugins, I need to transfer all /home
and the databases, emails, etc., you can tranfer all my account?

Thanks

Hello Coffe and Milk,

That is correct. If you are on a cPanel account, I will be able to create a full backup (including everything you have mentioned) and transfer it to the server for free.

Best regards,
Leon
Bump for the awesome hoster! I may buy this later...hmm... It's tempting!
(2011-06-06, 07:52 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]I may buy this later...hmm... It's tempting!

Glad to hear it! If you have any questions, please let me know.
Do you have free plans?
I`m sorry to say that we do not offer any free plans.
Free plans helps the user to try the webhost . They will buy when they found it worth.
(2011-06-08, 07:12 AM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]Free plans helps the user to try the webhost . They will buy when they found it worth.

We offer a 30 Day money-back guarantee. Feel free to try out the host and if you don't like it within 30 days, I'll refund you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4