MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Console Addicted - [Running Minecraft Contest]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: logo.png]

Home: http://www.consoleaddicted.com
Forums: http://forums.consoleaddicted.com

We're a website which focus on providing daily news about multiple gaming platforms, like the PS3, the 360, the Nintendo Wii and of course the two famous handheld consoles: PSP and (3)DS.

Feel free to post any feedback about the home page or the forums!

Update
We're currently running a Minecraft forum, you'll find more details on the forums.
Big Grin

HEYYYYY BUDDY! Me wants to know what your new PSP app is going to be. Big Grin Buddy. Big Grin

Ontopic: I like your site, but I gotta say that I liked your old theme better.
(2010-07-28, 04:01 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin

HEYYYYY BUDDY! Me wants to know what your new PSP app is going to be. Big Grin Buddy. Big Grin

Ontopic: I like your site, but I gotta say that I liked your old theme better.

Hey there lol,

It's secret until it's released Toungue

Ontopic: the old theme was more suited for a different kind of website in my opinion, not sure what kind of site though. I believe this one suits better the topics we discuss.

Thank you for your input.
Bump.
We're running a SOTM contest now. Some of you may think that it's not related to the topic of the website at all, and you're semi-correct Toungue the topic of the SOTM is consoles and gaming though.

I'll probably do a gaming contest in December though.
The RSS feed bar isn't working. o.0
(2010-09-03, 07:09 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]The RSS feed bar isn't working. o.0

DNS was not resolving internally, it's fixed now Smile
Xbox, clearly the most popular console of the major 3, yet the least discussed on your site. I'm wondering why.
(2010-09-03, 09:05 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Xbox, clearly the most popular console of the major 3, yet the least discussed on your site. I'm wondering why.

Probably because most of our users are not Xbox users ?
(2010-09-03, 09:05 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Xbox, clearly the most popular console of the major 3, yet the least discussed on your site. I'm wondering why.

/opinion

It's been proven that 360 actually FAILED to outsell Wii in Japan.
(2010-09-03, 10:00 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]

/opinion

It's been proven that 360 actually FAILED to outsell Wii in Japan.

And I don't like the 360 to be honest Toungue I own all consoles except it
Pages: 1 2 3 4