MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any1 from Garena here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there any1 from garena here? Well Garena is a gaming Platforum,those who are from garena and interested in exp hacks,byying,trading,selling ids,accounts,clans.gg ids can join my forum www.reach2starz.com You are welcome Big Grin
Wrong forum. This is not showcase forum.
I have no idea what this thread is about.
Im really getting sick of seeing Afresh.... ( Thats the theme he's using)
Afresh is... eh.
In all honesty I didn't think Afresh was too bad when it first came out. I think it's just the fact that it's turning into a default MyBB theme now Toungue
Maybe all the Afresh themes should just be default of MyBB :p
Read the first thread i found and probably wont join now Confused

Other than the fact i dont have a clue what Garena is, here is something you should fix:
crazy4cs Wrote:Yes you heard the right news the garena forums and several sites like avatar.garena.com are under maintenance and http://www.avatar.garena.com won't be opened now as its closed forever those who have avatar is good but no one would be able to buy an avatar now ! heres their statement :

Dear Gamers,

We are currently upgrading the whole Garena system in a major way. This is to address the problems of current system, such as inconsistent clan update, maphacking, slow login during peak hour, avatar display etc, and also to add in new features which will be announced later. The whole process will take 1-2 months and we seek your understaning in this.

During this period, avatar functions on the web will be suspended.

You may contact [email protected] for enquiries.

Sincerely,

Garena

You told everyone that avatars would be closed "Forever", however that letter from Garena says they will be unavailable during the 1-2 month maintanence period....

Get your facts straight Confused