MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WTF OMG PLEASE HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey currently i went to my site www.reach2starz.com it showed following error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'sql109.byethost17.com' (113)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Then i went to ma cpanel of hosting and looked for mySQL database and query surprised there were 0 databases whats say did some1 hacked ma Cpanel? Or what is this? Am sad please help ! Sad
You will need to contact your host about this problem.
Dude also my MySQL databases are deleted and when i created again nothing showed then i logged out and logged in again and bam there were no database again? Dude if wen my problem is solved and if i then create new database my site's Data will be lost? Sad
MyBB doesn't have the power to delete entire databases. This must be a host problem so I recommend you contact them. But if your database is entirely gone then yes your data will be lost (unless you have backups).
I got reply from Host that a Hard Drive is being replace due to hard Drive Failure and he said that everything should be back as normal ! Smile lets see and yes thanks for alerting from now onwards i would back up everything ! :|
your MySQL databases aren't there. Re-create form scratch or from a backup.
<Snip because post 'deleted'>

@crazy4cs: I would suggest getting a new host, byehost aren't all that great.
NP dude Gaara problem solved Smile they were replacing their hard drive to to failure but they are good will see in later future coz i didn't got any free good hosts than byethost ! Can u suggest which other hosts are better? Confused
Please stop with the language.

Some good hosts are located in a sticky thread in the web administration forum I believe.

I use zFast.co.uk , best choice I could have ever made Smile
JustHost for me. Love them. Big Grin