MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone tell me why my logo isn't showing up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a feeling I have a file in the wrong place but I have been moving it around and still can't get it to show up.

url: texasgundogclub.com
Please be more clear about what problem you are facing.

Regards
Praveer
If you go to the url I provided, you can see that the logo in the top left corner shows up as a red x in a box. I have the logo file in forum/mybbforest/images/logo.gif but I also moved the images folder to /forum and it still didn't show up. I just cant get the default logo to show up on the forum. I need to fix this so that when I finish designing my logo I can upload it to the right place.
Do you have logo on .gif or .png? cause i see your source and it says "forum/images/MyBBForest/logo.gif"
If you are talking about in the ACP under Themes, the board logo is set for logo.gif
No i mean do you have a file upload in the MyBB forest theme called logo.gif Toungue or is it .png if so change it to .png but check if you have the file in the right place.
yes it is called logo.gif in the Mybbforest theme. It's: texasgundogclub.com/forum/images/Mybbforest/logo.gif
what's weird to me is that all the other images show up fine except the logo.
anybody seen this happen before?
I figured it out. I had to put it in the forum/images file instead of forum/images/Mybbforest/images