MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Route 1 Pokemon Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-07-28, 07:12 PM)lan7 Wrote: [ -> ]I took a screenshot of both themes in action, and compared the coloring of the fonts & whatnot.

It's funny how they all match exactly:
Quote:Route1: 50aac3
MyPureBB: 50aac3

Route1: 4da7c1
MyPureBB: 4da7c1

Route1: 394143
MyPureBB: 394143

Route1: e5e5e5
MyPureBB: e5e5e5

Route1: bababa
MyPureBB: bababa

Route1: cfcfcf
MyPureBB: cfcfcf

If it's a coincidence that they use the same coloring style, you'd think it'd be just slightly off, right?

That's strange alright. Maybe I was wrong, huh. They look like different themes to me. Apparently this one was based off the other one.
<Sniped Because It Contains A Link To A Site Breaking The Theme License.>

Proved my point.
LOL That would explain why that image doesn't appear.
I thought it was removed to make it look slightly different.
You should really put that copyright notice back on the theme.
And what makes me want to join your Pokemon forum when I can go to pokecommunity.com for the most active site going ?
Should actually just up and stop using the theme considering that it's obvious you lied about coding it and have removed the original theme copyright... Lol
It's a temporary theme.
If StarForce hadn't lost my custom themes, it wouldn't be up.
I will be making a theme tomorrow though Smile
(2010-07-28, 04:29 PM)Ripukku Wrote: [ -> ]I made the theme...

... Then why'd you say this? Why not admit it? If temporary, then why go out of your way to remove the copyright? At the very least, put back the copyright until your new theme is up.

You had that theme up since it first opened.
I actually just copied the css.
I didn't even know it was released >.>
(2010-07-29, 03:46 AM)Ripukku Wrote: [ -> ]I actually just copied the css.

That's because it wasn't released. It was a custom theme I made for GFXPalace before it closed down. True, I'll be releasing it since it's now closed and I have permission to do so, but you could at least keep my copyright intact.
(2010-07-29, 09:24 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-29, 03:46 AM)Ripukku Wrote: [ -> ]I actually just copied the css.

That's because it wasn't released. It was a custom theme I made for GFXCentral before it closed down. True, I'll be releasing it since it's now closed and I have permission to do so, but you could at least keep my copyright intact.

GFX Palace*
Pages: 1 2 3