MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP - Premium] No official name yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-07-29, 02:45 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Replace the white text with dark green text with a 0 -1px 0 #hexhex text shadow to make it look indented.

Tried it, couldn't get it to look right..

(2010-07-29, 02:54 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Really bright. Too bright. Make your text darker and tone the green down a bit, too.

I turned down some of the greys. I will get on the green.

I have coded this completely to an HTML version of the forum theme, now I just have to put it to MyBB and once I get all the suggestions worked through I will release it. Not sure where yet.
(2010-07-29, 04:49 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I have coded this completely to an HTML version of the forum theme, now I just have to put it to MyBB and once I get all the suggestions worked through I will release it. Not sure where yet.
Either on your own site or at ShopMyBB. With the new license and policy, you can't post premium themes here.
(2010-07-29, 04:52 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-29, 04:49 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I have coded this completely to an HTML version of the forum theme, now I just have to put it to MyBB and once I get all the suggestions worked through I will release it. Not sure where yet.
Either on your own site or at ShopMyBB. With the new license and policy, you can't post premium themes here.

I was thinking of ShopMyBB. I might put it there and some other places. Not sure yet.
A color switcher should be cool Big Grin
(2010-07-29, 09:46 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]A color switcher should be cool Big Grin

I'll consider it. Not so sure yet. Still need to get the whole theme done and the colors worked out.
I think I'm going to stick with Limeade for the name. It's simple and I'm not going to bother thinking about anything else.

Here is the latest screenshot. This is of the completed forum theme. The text areas in the footer will be editable through the Configuration tabs. The theme comes with a plugin that you must activate to add the settings. You can add just about anything to the boxes.

[attachment=19037]
Pages: 1 2