MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Video upload, there is a limit :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
* Lo. found another bug.

* Lo. pm's Ryan first to make sure this is a bug.
Maybe 5 videos max would be good.
(2010-07-29, 04:04 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe 5 videos max would be good.

I was thinking actually that maybe 1 video would be enough per post (configurable obviously). Otherwise it really would be easily annoying wouldn't it?
Ya, 1 would be good.
Not per thread, that will lead to new bugs.

Do it 3 per post and not per user. If it shows 10 posts with 3 videos each then it has 30 videos per page - shouldn't crash anyone's browser.
(2010-07-29, 09:04 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Not per thread, that will lead to new bugs.

Do it 3 per post and not per user. If it shows 10 posts with 3 videos each then it has 30 videos per page - shouldn't crash anyone's browser.

This.
r5141

(2010-07-29, 09:04 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Not per thread, that will lead to new bugs.

You can set posts per page all the way up to 50. Technically you could have 150 videos per page. That doesn't work for me
(2010-07-29, 11:39 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]r5141

You can set posts per page all the way up to 50. Technically you could have 150 videos per page. That doesn't work for me

Sure, it's up to you.
Why not do a max per thread (20 or something) and a max per post (maybe 2). Realistically there's no need for a thread to have huge amounts of videos, just post a new thread.
(2010-07-30, 06:37 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not do a max per thread (20 or something) and a max per post (maybe 2). Realistically there's no need for a thread to have huge amounts of videos, just post a new thread.

I explained why a per-thread setting won't work above.
Pages: 1 2 3