MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change display group as a user?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am part of the Big Board Owners group and set that as my display group but can not find a way to revert back to the basic registered users group but can not find where to do that.
http://community.mybb.com/usercp.php?action=usergroups

Registered (Set as display group)

If its not there, then your whole group have been changed, not just display group.

btw - Wrong Forum. You would want MyBB.com
its in the correct forum as I need help with the 1.6 software in general as this may be a bug or permissions oversight.

there is no set as display group for me after i changed my display group to Big Board Owner

[attachment=19021]
If you don't want your display group then remove yourself from the group. That's the only thing this does. It would be redundant to allow you to change back to registered which is effectively the same thing as removing yourself from the group.
Well, I was hoping that I could swap back and forth in order to do some testing without having to leave the group and then bother staff to join the group again.

That erroneous bug I posted was what I was hoping to test here, to see if group permissions were an issue as I had not tried to edit a subject before changing my display group.