MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fire Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fire Forums is a recent website that i have purchased. It is dedicated to Firefox news and discussions.

I have also added a Wordpress database to the website and plan on posting news, tutorials and such like.

You can visit Fire Forums from the links below:
Main site - http://fireforums.net
Forum - http://forum.fireforums.net

Feedback is welcome Smile.
Why a border around the header? (Main site), and all the firefox logos?

Past that amazing theme, wish you best of luck.
I don't think the theme is really firefoxish.
(2010-07-29, 03:56 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Why a border around the header? (Main site), and all the firefox logos?

Past that amazing theme, wish you best of luck.

The theme for the website is exactly the same for both the main site (wordpress) and the forum (obviously being MyBB). I like the theme, and i have just made some slight modifications to it when Bob Jansen originally modified it.

(2010-07-29, 04:08 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the theme is really firefoxish.

It has the orange elements in it, which it i think is required. What would you suggest i add or modify to make it more 'firefoxish'?

Thanks for your comments Smile
(2010-07-29, 04:54 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]What would you suggest i add or modify to make it more 'firefoxish'?

A four year old memory leak. HAHAHAHA!
Why have the word "forums" in the domain name, then link to the forums as forum.fireforums? Seems pretty pointless to me. Confused
hey i been a member on that site a long time now >.>
(2010-07-29, 08:50 AM)shawn16 Wrote: [ -> ]hey i been a member on that site a long time now >.>

Well why not become active again?
thought the site was down >.>

wait it was >.> ..well i'll do
(2010-07-29, 09:02 AM)shawn16 Wrote: [ -> ]thought the site was down >.>

wait it was >.> ..well i'll do

It was sold and was full of spam, but i purchased the site and cleaned it up and now running it again.
Pages: 1 2