MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMORPG Interface Designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I've been searching for designers for a few months now but have yet to find someone keen enough for the work. Basically, I am looking to contract a member of this community to create custom images for my upcoming MMORPG. The images are specifically for interfaces, such as the login screen, the new account screen, the in-game interfaces for NPC and quest windows.

Basically, once all the graphics have been designed and implemented I plan to then have a custom MyBB theme made using those images from the same designer. The theme we are aiming for is bright and colourful, possibly with some manga/chibi style characters on the designs.

My budget as an independent developer is very negotiable so please contact me with rough estimates of costs and a timeframe in which you can complete the work. I am hoping to have the game online in a few months time so the work needs to be complete as soon as possible.

I look forward to working with one of you talented designers soon. Smile
If you would like i could help you promote your game on my forum Smile

www.420friendly.net
I've developed MMORPGs before. Is it a text based game?
(2010-07-29, 07:31 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I've developed MMORPGs before. Is it a text based game?

No it is a completely explorable 2D MMORPG, similar to games like MapleStory and Tibia. I have developed the engine from the ground up so its truly unique in that regard. Smile