MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First - I'm really digging this movies thing!

Now - to fix the forums on the homepage - it is because MyBB no longer supports forums not having a parent forum. What you need to do is create a new category and then assign those forums to that category. (But you already fixed that Toungue)

The attachments will take a little bit of looking in to. Are thumbnails working?
Chris Boulton Wrote:First - I'm really digging this movies thing!

Now - to fix the forums on the homepage - it is because MyBB no longer supports forums not having a parent forum. What you need to do is create a new category and then assign those forums to that category. (But you already fixed that Toungue)

The attachments will take a little bit of looking in to. Are thumbnails working?

1. I used TurboDemo http://www.turbodemo.com/eng/index.htm so that might be helpfull for mybb tutorials.

2. Yea i fixed those manually.

3. Nope, the thumbnails are not working.
(But they ARE created in the upload dir which can be viewed in photoshop).

Hopefully you can help me out Smile.

*additional notes
I'm running mybb on my own private system just to test out if upgrade would work (I can't ofcourse upgrade pcsx2.net with the risk of messing up). If you're interested, I could give you a mybb account on my private server just to check out stuff. (or can we talk trough msn/irc?)
Quote:I could give you a mybb account on my private server just to check out stuff. (or can we talk trough msn/irc?)
That would work well - also some sort of file access (FTP/SFTP?) would be appreciated so I can check out the deal with the attachments in the file system.

You can send me a private message with the information.

Chris
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:I could give you a mybb account on my private server just to check out stuff. (or can we talk trough msn/irc?)
That would work well - also some sort of file access (FTP/SFTP?) would be appreciated so I can check out the deal with the attachments in the file system.

You can send me a private message with the information.

Chris

done, check your pm chris Smile
Pages: 1 2