MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.6.x] My Threads Decorator v 1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Doesn't seem to work for me, Nothing adds to the stickies when i post, just looks same as usual :/
Hi,

Persian Language 1.6:
[attachment=19149]

Please add Language file to first post.

Screenshots::
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3

Thanks ghazal (تشکر)
(2010-08-04, 01:36 PM)haynes11 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't seem to work for me, Nothing adds to the stickies when i post, just looks same as usual :/

Did you allow to add an Sticky Image from Settings ?

FYI you should select 'YES' from the settings to add an Image for Sticky threads.
Great plugin! One question though, how can I remove the line above [SOLVED] titles? (Example : [SOLVED] Help!) Thank you.
(2010-08-16, 08:08 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin! One question though, how can I remove the line above [SOLVED] titles? (Example : [SOLVED] Help!) Thank you.

oops Toungue so late reply... Sorry for waiting StormIsComing.

Answering to your question, Remove strike through from [SOLVED] text, is NOT possible by default. I hope I will add your suggestion in next coming versions. But please remember, I don't promise for an upgrade.
Awesome plugin thanks for sharing this, its great installed and working correctly.
This plugin prevents everyone (including Admins) from viewing the results page when clicking on the "IP Logged" link at the bottom of each post. You are instead shown an error page suggesting that you do not have not enough permissions to view the logged IP page.

Very, very bad. Makes moderating that much more difficult. Deactivating this plugin allowed the link to function again.

Any chance of getting an update that fixes this?

EDIT: I just realized that the OP is banned, and has not been on in almost one year. I guess this plugin is dead...
Yes we found the same problem and had to deactivate and uninstalled this plugin to get the IP Logged to work.

However there is a very good alternative HERE, It is a subscribed plugin though but for the cost of subscription there is plenty of downloads available.

This one also works very similar and the IP Logged works fine with it. Cool
(2011-09-03, 05:18 AM)mike537 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes we found the same problem and had to deactivate and uninstalled this plugin to get the IP Logged to work.

However there is a very good alternative HERE, It is a subscribed plugin though but for the cost of subscription there is plenty of downloads available.

This one also works very similar and the IP Logged works fine with it. Cool

Thank you for the information. I will check into it.
Pages: 1 2