MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: C&C for W40k Chapter Site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My brother, neighbor and I are planning on starting a custom chapter for the Warhammer 40k Space Marines, and anyone will be free to join. We're still waiting for some stuff before "officially" opening the site, the key thing being painting up some minis in the chapter colors to show we're "serious" about this, but I wanted to get some feedback on the site's theme.

I know the site's using a .co.cc address but I figured it would be best not to spend too much money until I get either more commitment from the other chapter founders or donations.

I do want to say that the chapter is meant to be fun and silly, not particularly serious. It's a parody of both of it's key components, so don't be surprised when the site loads.

http://www.salvefelinus.co.cc/
Notink? Anybody? Not even a lol?
I'll be honest i looked in my box of old stuff, and this tempted me to get my warhammer stuff out. The theme is a little... Unrelated, to say the best Toungue

Though i wish you luck, i hope you find tons of people. Toungue
For a second I thought I click a wrong link by mistake Toungue
LOL PINK

Not exactly sure what the topic is, but the theme is actually decent. Good luck with whatever exactly you're trying to accomplish Toungue
Mostly I'm looking for C&C on the theme. Is there anything about the theme you don't like (other than maybe color)?
(2010-08-03, 04:40 AM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Mostly I'm looking for C&C on the theme. Is there anything about the theme you don't like (other than maybe color)?

Is C&C Command and Conquer?
(2010-08-03, 04:55 AM)Aprion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-03, 04:40 AM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Mostly I'm looking for C&C on the theme. Is there anything about the theme you don't like (other than maybe color)?

Is C&C Command and Conquer?

No.... Comments and critism..
(2010-08-03, 04:55 AM)Aprion Wrote: [ -> ]Is C&C Command and Conquer?

Yes, he wants us to command and conquer his theme.
(2010-08-04, 01:39 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-03, 04:55 AM)Aprion Wrote: [ -> ]Is C&C Command and Conquer?

Yes, he wants us to command and conquer his theme.

+1
Pages: 1 2