MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seen XenForo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Kier and Mike, former vB devs have created XenForo, looks kinda nice actually, and very stable.

http://www.xenforo.com
Thats pretty nice.

Make a MyBB Merger.
Looks quite like IPB.
Hmm, interesting. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the design quite yet but I'd like to see where this goes!
No idea what it's going to be like but they used way to much javascript for little effects that annoy me.
Name is great and theme gets a lot from the design that Kier worked on for vB4, which I also love. Features are great, Javascript is perfect. Just use it for a couple hours and give it a try before labeling it as trash because it'll be a paid software lol. It hasn't even been released as a beta or alpha and yet it still looks that good. And honestly, saying the theme is awful when looking around here, a little bit contradictory don't you think?

That was towards CAwesome btw.
Nice. But it is a paid software... Sad
I like the theme actaully Smile
Nice work they've done there. I liked the ideas Kier had for vB4 and was quite disappointed what they've done in the end after Kier was leaving -.-
Saw it good progress! Will be a while before it really gets built up needs a user community
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7