MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: *Wanted* Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to be making a CMS system, that integrates with MyBB. Who wants to help me out?
Meh I could give it a go. Hit me a PM Toungue
Something like IP.Content? That could bring a LOT of people to this side of the fence.
i've been working on something similar (among other projects) FOREVER

dunno when i'm ever going to finish anything
Some adjustments to the help docs and portal and you have a CMS.
nah but i good cms allows article adding, widgets for commonly used items ( blocks on the side that can be changed) if you will, maybe even drag and drop for the admin ...really glamorous kinda stuff
(2010-08-01, 10:07 PM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]nah but i good cms allows article adding

help system

Quote:widgets for commonly used items ( blocks on the side that can be changed) if you will,

portal would be perfect for this

Quote:maybe even drag and drop for the admin ...really glamorous kinda stuff

1.6 has this stuff already

I'd have to agree with labrocca. Few changes/additions here and there, and bam, you've got it.
Never thought about help documents. I've used the portal as a fairly good blog system.
(2010-08-03, 01:24 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Never thought about help documents. I've used the portal as a fairly good blog system.

No one ever does seemingly. The help docs have almost everything you could want except permissions which an addition to the table and a hook into misc.php and you're good to go. It already accepts html.