MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: blank page when using quick reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

when i m trying to using quick reply blank page output is coming and nothing is happen like redirect to same page or something..

pl help
Can we have a URL and a test account?
http://www.disqusin.com

test account: user test
password:test1234

pl help

during installation one plug in i wrongly put two files in main root : index.php and global.php

but after i replace it with main downloaded files of mybb

question : is there any change in these files after installation or it remain same as it is in download before installation
Those files shouldn't affect it.
I'll give it a try...
Works fine for me. What browser are you using? Do you have javascript enabled? And are other members having this problem?
i m using mozilla firefox latest version yesterday i did not have any problem but in evening i faced this problem

is this problem create by some plugins installed yesterday
have you posted any reply using quick reply
posting new threads or using new reply its working fine only if using quick reply its showing blank page and not redirecting to thread
In mozilla firefox it is showing white page and progress is continuous going on...

in internet explorer it is showing the attached error continuous going on...[attachment=19054]
i deactivate some plugins and problem resolved