MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Few Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Okay, so I got a domain name. I installed the file, and uploaded it on 000webhost.com... was I supposed to? I am trying to put my files on FileZilla. I'm stuck.. and also my website doesn't come up. Thank you in advance for support.
I asked to close the other one. Wink
Set your nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com & ns02.000webhost.com

It can take upto 48 hours for DNS to update.
And how do I do that?
Since no one answers me, I am just going to make ANOTHER thread. Dodgy Well, anyway, I dont know how to get my forum up. I got FileZilla and on 000webhost I have my account and website set up. Now, the website wont open or work. Sad

Thanks for the helpSmile
So basically, you can't be bothered to wait for someone to answer your question??
I would recommend you just stop trying to set up a forum because anything we say is confusing to you. I would start by research about domain names, proper hosting (not scam hosting at 000webhost) and how to run/install MyBB.
I am leaving for a vacation and I need to start the website because I'm leaving tomorow
I already have it installed. I know about domain named already... It's confusing to me, so what. When you first started I bet you didn't know everything!
Pages: 1 2