MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Slogan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I want to change the title of my homepage. (goxema.com)
In that site there are mybb themes.
To do that I'll add a
<title> Goxema - SLOGAN</title>
in the index template.
Am I right? Because I want it only in the homepage, because in the rest of the forum there are the navigation names!

Any idea for a slogan?
I thought: Download you theme! But I don't like it at all Wink

Thanks in advance!
Slogan? Pff.

Add some rich keywords for SEO. Like "MyBB Themes Downloads"
You mean in the title right?
Yes, of course. The title is the most important tag. It's where you should concentrate your main keywords. Not some random slogan with useless words.
Thank you Smile
(2010-07-30, 09:26 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, of course. The title is the most important tag. It's where you should concentrate your main keywords. Not some random slogan with useless words.

Not exactly.
On your home page you should have some short description.
However, in pages you should have the Title of the page and then after the title you should have some keywords which characterize the page.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I have meta description and meta keywords already!
(2010-07-31, 07:29 AM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]I have meta description and meta keywords already!

Meta keywords are useless for google but I'm not sure about other search engines
Oh, then I have google seo installed. It should be good, in the other forums it indexed everything in a few!
(2010-07-31, 08:36 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-31, 07:29 AM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]I have meta description and meta keywords already!

Meta keywords are useless for google but I'm not sure about other search engines

I believe some others still do. Yahoo i believe is one.