MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warcraft Tips - Making Your Warcraft Adventure Easier!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warcraft Tips is a brand new forum of mine. It's a World of Warcraft Community dedicated to helping players succeed in the popular online game, World of Warcraft.

Right now we have some disucssion forums open and available for YOU to go and post your adventures, experiences, give advice or get help!

We're working on some new and exciting things, including a wiki-style Tip Database, a blogroll and more!

Why not come over and check us out! All Comments, Feedback and Suggestions are Welcome!

http://www.warcraftips.com (NOTE: Only 1 't' warcraftips)

Regards,
Warcraft Tips Team
I joined your website. Smile
Great theme Smile
The theme isn't too bad. You really should have put more of an effort of creating content for your forums before opening them up, though.
I have a fair amount of posts to start.

I am a fairly new WoW player myself, that's why I was asking the help of other players in the Requests forum.
(2010-07-31, 04:27 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I have a fair amount of posts to start.

I am a fairly new WoW player myself, that's why I was asking the help of other players in the Requests forum.

Erm... 5 threads are what you call fair? And even if you are a new player, you could have at least made more of an effort to get better content there. Honestly, you are setting yourself up for failure if you think you will gain a lot of members with what you have done so far.
(2010-07-31, 04:27 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I have a fair amount of posts to start.

I'm sorry, not to be rude, but you have 5 posts.
There's only a few forums without posts in them.

I think that's fair, especially considering it's super late where I am and I've had a headache all day. Sorry if My Life isn't as easy as yours.

People should join because the forum is good, not because of the number of posts.
This is really amazing! Am so impressed!
Suggestions
* Create a new logo
* Add a 1px border to the tables which contain the forums (maybe left and right border should be enough but do some tests yourself)

I remember playing Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne but never actually played World of Warcraft.
I've got Starcraft II here, played it already and looks nice (haven't tried the 2D perspective to check if it's similar to Starcraft though).

I would join if I had time.

Good luck with your website Toungue