MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-05-29, 02:54 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not trying to criticize here. But don't you need to have MyBB installed on your site to post in the showcase...?

We do indeed have MyBB installed, and whilst it may be hidden somewhat, we regard it as one of the most important features of our Web Store - it enables potential buyers to "try out" our awesome MyBB themes and skins before they buy - a feature we came up with after we realised that our competitors simply let you look at "Screenshots" which did not give you a full feel for the awesomeness of the design.

If you were to look at our premium MyBB themes, such as sleek Luxure, the cool Dark Series or (one of my personal favourites) Glowing you will see that there is a link to view a "Live Demo" of these skins.

Try this out for yourself, if you don't believe me, and check out classy, smooth Luxure in our Demo viewer.

(2011-05-29, 10:22 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]The demo board is up. Although I am curious as to what they are using for the main forum since it's be under construction for awhile now (even after the new design was put out).

You'll see Wink But we can assure you it will be nothing less than spectacular!
Is it using MyBB? Or, one of the softwares you make themes for(just curious Toungue).
(2011-05-30, 05:23 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Is it using MyBB? Or, one of the softwares you make themes for(just curious Toungue).

The browser preview? Yeah, that's MyBB Smile

You can indeed be curious, I don't think anyone minds Smile
Wow dude these are really nice designs, if I ever make a site you are the first people I am going to.
(2011-05-30, 10:31 AM)Marshton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-30, 05:23 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Is it using MyBB? Or, one of the softwares you make themes for(just curious Toungue).

No, the main site forum that we can't see yet Toungue.
(2011-05-31, 06:41 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-30, 10:31 AM)Marshton Wrote: [ -> ]

No, the main site forum that we can't see yet Toungue.

I'm not in charge of setting up the forum - I believe Jitendra has that honour.

Honestly, I really don't know, which I know sounds a tad weird but I personally haven't delved in there for a while - I'm working on improving the request system at the moment, which should be awesome when me and Mike are done with it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4