MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Report Drop Down Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
works for me..
Anyway to integrate a text box as well with this so if you need more information?
Think it would work if you just kept the old code and inserted the new one too.
Does this work with 1.6.8? Also how would I add a text box for the other option?
How would I put the box for the other option and how do I make the first option not report, like the first option or default will say select option, but the word "select option" can't be reported as a report, so how do i do that?
(2012-11-13, 06:36 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]How would I put the box for the other option and how do I make the first option not report, like the first option or default will say select option, but the word "select option" can't be reported as a report, so how do i do that?
You keep option value blank, meaning option="".
(2012-11-13, 06:42 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-13, 06:36 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]How would I put the box for the other option and how do I make the first option not report, like the first option or default will say select option, but the word "select option" can't be reported as a report, so how do i do that?
You keep option value blank, meaning option="".

For the default unselectable option report or the other box option?

Edit: Ok it was for the default unselectable option report, now I need the one for, when you choose other, it will have a text box under it.
Pages: 1 2