MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]Page showing up with weird chars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
This is my first experience with MyBB. I had my forum up and running well after working on a custom skin for two days. However, today I tried to install the Google SEO plugin, and after checking my forum, noticed there is nothing but very strange characters showing on the page. I since deactivated the plugin and removed the uploaded files, but it still did not fix the issue.

The site can be found at www.transformiceforums.com. I have no other plugins installed, and the only other thing I have done was add Google's meta verification tag, which was working even after that.

I know you won't be able to see, but the copyright is still in the footer for support (I was reading about the no copyright, no support). I did change it a bit to say TransformiceForums.com is powered by MyBB (with link). I hope that is fine.

EDIT - Sorry, the issue was with gzip encoding. For some reason it was completely breaking everything. I have disabled it and it works just fine.