MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.poke-legends.net/foros/

Hello! I have a problem, I hope you can help me Smile
i need rename my forum but since I was in the settings.php file I opened the ftp from there and edit it but after that I get the following error, trying to return to original name but the error is still there, I have no copy of settings.php file security, I can do?

sorry my bad English, I am using the google translator ...

[Image: errorlk.jpg]

Hola! tengo un problema, espero que me puedan ayudar Smile
nesesitaba cambiar el nombre de mi foro pero como yo estaba en el ftp abri el archivo settings.php desde ahi y lo edite pero despues de eso me aparece el siguiente error, trat de regresar al nombreoroginal pero el error sigue ahí, no tengo copia de seguridad del archivo settings.php, que puedo hacer?

Perdonen mi mal ingles, estoy usando el traductor google...
There's a whitespace before the php beginning delimiter (<?php) in config.php. Open up a text editor (NOT Notepad, preferably Notepad++) and remove the whitespace.
I opened the file with notepad++ congif.php and settings.php but there is no white space T_T
It's ./inc/settings.php with the error. Delete it, click around the forum a few times, and it'll regenerate itself.
[Image: pikachu.jpg]

thank you very much