MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dear-user

Test 1
GENERATED
UNICUDE// «چجحخهعغفقثصضشسيبلاتنمكگ/.وئدذرزطظ
NOT UNICODE?.//d/\]{*$?
Nc v2
Wait, why is he banned?
Threatened to hack this forum. You shouldn't need to know anyways. It's been him and the staff.
(2010-08-01, 04:07 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Threatened to hack this forum. You shouldn't need to know anyways. It's been him and the staff.

Seemed quite nice to me through many PMs. Shame he sounded like he was gonna do great things for MyBB.
(2010-08-01, 04:07 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Threatened to hack this forum. You shouldn't need to know anyways. It's been him and the staff.

Lol. I know him off another forum. Such a kid. He couldn't hack an email if he had the address and password.
(2010-08-02, 06:00 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol. I know him off another forum. Such a kid. He couldn't hack an email if he had the address and password.

Win Cool
Now his account is deleted?
(2010-08-05, 06:05 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Now his account is deleted?

He created 5 or 6 of them, threatened to hack my site, this site, etc etc. I just banned his IP range and deleted his accounts.

No worries.
Ah. I see.
herpdy derpdy sat on a lawl
herpdy derpdy had a great wall
the end.