MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a ToS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to add a Terms of Service to my forums. I would like it to actually appear before you even have access to the board. I already have my ToS typed up. I don't know whether it should be an HTML document or a PHP document. If it needs to be a PHP document, just tell me. I have looked for a tutorial and all the help posts on it, but I haven't found one to fit this, I don't want to change the agreement on registration, as that has a different agreement then my terms of service on even visiting the forums. Thank you in advanced!
That is only for registered users.
no its not, it did it one my site when i had it running.
Even so, if you read the thread, he said he wanted it even before they entered the site.

Those forceful plugins are annoying, and could lose him members.
(2010-08-01, 05:59 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Even so, if you read the thread, he said he wanted it even before they entered the site.

Those forceful plugins are annoying, and could lose him members.
It would only be for new people. It should be written in the cookies to see if the person has been there, if so, then it will not do it again until they're cookies are reset/erased. That is what I meant. But Registered User? Okay. How do I become one? (Sorry, I am litterally brand new to MyBB)
Create a Help Doc then place a direct link in footer template. All from admincp and default mybb.
i used the custom page plugint o create my privacy policy and tos. then linked them in the footer and did a mass mail to my members telling them of the changes