MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Photoshop Bliss v3!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all!

I know you've all been excited.. *crickets*. It's not coming around to me starting development for the all new Photoshop Bliss v3! Big Grin I'm personally very excited and can't wait for the release, and I know a lot of other people can't either. Big Grin So I thought I'd give the public one and one only sneak peek in to what my first design / mock up was! This comes with one agreement though. You MUST give some type of feedback, and some features you'd like added in or whatever. Toungue

Screenshot of Mockup:
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/153/pho...lissv3.png

(You can see I've decided to go for a Web 2.0 base.)

So there you go! I hope you're liking it so far. And yes, I know, there is no navigation or forum indicator.. so I was hoping you could help decide where I should put them. Smile

I was thinking of also doing a 'Dark Version', pretty much the same thing but with different shades, for those who like darker things. I'm planning to spend a good few weeks on this, to make it perfect.

Leave your comments and constructive criticism as well as your suggestions below and any questions you may have. Enjoy! Smile
Very nice! Maby making the tcat a little darker blue and also i love the dark version idea!
Thanks for the feedback, Angel! Smile
Looks beautiful Smile I would also modify the thead a little bit, add a little more vertical padding maybe? It seems a little squished.
Thanks for the feedback, Zash! I'll take what you said in to consideration. I'm currently re-modeling the header as well as the tbody. So I'll put in new things members request etc. I'm still stuck on the navigation too, any suggestions would be great. Smile

Thanks.
Hmm, I'm trying to see how the navigation would look in that empty space between the header and body. With a darker but still somewhat opaque background.
That's a good idea, Zash! I think I've figured something out. I'll send you a PM with it and see what you think about it. Thanks for the feedback. Smile
Do V2 users get a discount? I'll likely use this at gfxf.

Also, '' You've made ** posts in ** your own threads. ''
Don't like any of that.
(2010-08-01, 03:28 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Do V2 users get a discount? I'll likely use this at gfxf.

Also, '' You've made ** posts in ** your own threads. ''
Don't like any of that.

I'm not sure, I'll talk about it with Imad to see if there's something I can do.
And that line of code can always be removed from the welcome block if it is not wanted.
I honestly like the V2 way better. It's probably the fonts? The tiny serifs you're using on the forum descriptions don't look as good and are quite hard to read.
Pages: 1 2