MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error when I click on User CP:

Quote:mySQL error: 1146
Table 'zaccaria_forum.mybb_reputation' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT r.*, p.subject, p.tid FROM mybb_reputation r LEFT JOIN mybb_posts p ON (p.pid=r.pid) WHERE r.uid='1' ORDER BY r.dateline DESC LIMIT 0, 10
Sad ???
It seems like the reputation tABLE has been deleted, have u had some modification's lately?
and are u sure that this is the way ur tables are named. i boubt.
which reputation system are u using?

regards

I'm using the system that came with MyBB.
The names of the tables are correct. The reputation table isn't there and I have no clue what happened to it. Sad
Did you just install MyBB? or just upgrade? It couldn't have been working, and suddenly it disappeared, something must have happened to it.

Anyway here's the code for the mybb_reputation table:
CREATE TABLE mybb_reputation (
  uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  adduid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  reputation bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0',
  dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0',
  comments text NOT NULL
) TYPE=MyISAM;
I updated a few days ago. I do know that our server has been having issues since the weekend. That's about it.
To prevent this in the future I'd suggest creating a backup of your database every few days, either directly though a database manager like phpmyadmin, or through the Database Archiving Tool (Module) for MyBB 1.0

I back up my forum every day if I can because it is over 6Mb and thats a lot of data I don't want to lose.

If you have lost data in the reputation table, contact your histing company. They should have made a backup (most do) and you can ask for the backup of that specific table from them.