MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shouldn't the add reputation button not show up on the posts we make? We're not able to add reputation to ourself anyways. also shouldn't there be a text saying what the * means next to the negative reps?
It would help clarify, though it isn't necessary. I believe when you try to give yourself rep it lets you know you can't with a message, though just getting rid of the button would be more professional.

Personally I don't like the * being there at all. There should be a color difference for positive or negative.
What do you mean by the color? isn't there color on the post bit reputation?

Right now i have no clue what the * means on everyones reputation next to negative. There should be something telling user's what the * means.
The * means they can't give that sort of reputation.
Oh, I see. My bad. :p
Hm, Just wondering but if anyone could answer, if profiles are hidden from guest (they have to login first) Shouldn't the reputation's be hidden as well (they have to login first)
Nope. You would have to set that in reputation.php

if($mybb->user['usergroup'] == 1)

{

error_no_permission()

}
Not a feature addition, more of a correction. Just to clarify that the * DOES in fact mean you can't give rep of that type, you should add a little smalltext footnote in reputation.php's frontend appearance about it.
(2010-08-02, 03:04 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]Not a feature addition, more of a correction. Just to clarify that the * DOES in fact mean you can't give rep of that type, you should add a little smalltext footnote in reputation.php's frontend appearance about it.

That's correct. The only rep built into mybb is one tied to the account. However when you rep someone you can tie it to a post Wink.(look at my rep page for an example)

What your looking for is like a thank you plugin Wink.