MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error after Upgrade to 1.4.13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I was running 1.4.8 and I seen in my admin panel that this new upgrade was available so I downloaded it and followed the insturctions to the letter...I have been running this board for about 3 years now and never had a problem upgrading in the past but now after I did the upgrade I get this error above the header and it is only in the forums main page nto the admin panel

ex] = "display: none;"; $collapsedimg[$val] = "_collapsed"; } } // Run hooks for end of global.php $plugins->run_hooks("global_end"); $globaltime = $maintimer->getTime(); ?>

also now when I try to log out of the forums it freaks out with a full page of errors and doesnt let me log out but redirects me back to the forums too fast to copy the errors so I can see what they say

HELP PLEASE!
Jim
Try reuploading the changed files. Something may have corrupted.
(2010-08-02, 12:11 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Try reuploading the changed files. Something may have corrupted.

I will try that this morning and let you know if that works...thanks!
(2010-08-02, 11:40 AM)jcivitello Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-02, 12:11 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Try reuploading the changed files. Something may have corrupted.

I will try that this morning and let you know if that works...thanks!

Upload complete and works fine now....THANKS!!
You Guys ROCK!!