MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Grim Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.grimgaming.com

Thoughts on the design? The activity is up after only one week which is good.
VIP memberships on a forum that size is laughable.
You also appear to be using my theme modified Smile and have removed the copyright...nice one.
Dude, I suggest you put back the copyright.

People like Aaron spend their time releasing great themes for this community, and ignorant people like you can't even leave a small link giving credit.
You could at least put "Modified by Bitzdefender"
I'll DDOSS IT FOR FUN Big Grin I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE.

You Have Been Warned.
(2010-08-05, 07:13 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll DDOSS IT FOR FUN Big Grin I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE.

You Have Been Warned.
^this.
I don't want that to happen to him, you shouldn't be putting stuff like that.
Cmon Aaron, i dont see any need for him to actually go out of his way to REMOVE your one piece of claim on that theme. It isn't like you've plastered your name across the top. Ok i will leave it, but it must sure get you angry.

And whoever said that upgrading on such a small forum is a joke is correct. Putting greed before quality always ends in disaster; expecting a 404 before long.
Wow, I never saw this. First of all my old theme (Elite Theme, I don't recall ever using a theme by you. It's by Clone) was having footer issues so nothing at the bottom showed up, so that is why the copyright was removed. I added it in the sideboxes as a replacement. Could you tell me what theme you are talking about? I don't recall.

And about the vip memberships, I already have 10+ subscribers at $10 per 3 months. The benefits I offer are VERY much worth $10.00
Pages: 1 2