MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration issue!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever an attempt is made to register an account, this error message is returned:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,msn,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,longregip,language,showcodebuttons,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes,remember) VALUES

(I'm running the beta version)
what do?
Okay nevermind I fixed it by just adding a "remember" column into the database (somehow, I just made it up as I went along and got lucky, I guess)
Lock this now Smile
Glad you got this fixed Smile
I've moved this to the 1.6 General Support just to keep everything tidy Toungue
Don't add it in manually. This column was removed in 1.6, if you're getting this error you must be running a 1.4 version of the file. It's not used in the 1.6 files.

Plus you're not going to be able to upgrade to 1.6 Gold if you're running a beta on a live site.
Use the file verification to make sure you have all of your files up-to-date.