MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: XBL Forum Footer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been noticing the opinions about the XBL Forum footer have been not so good. I designed it as an experiment to see where I could take the boring footer and make it interesting. The huge footer design trend has been picking up so I thought why not use it on a forum. I want to get the overall opinion of the footer so I know whether or not to use it again in a theme. If you haven't seen it, this is what it originally looked like:

[Image: 29bzdwo.jpg]

So, what do you think?
If the circle things were overlapped by the stuff in the container, it wouldn't be as huge of a waste in space. Other than that though it's okay.
(2010-08-02, 03:29 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]If the circle things were overlapped by the stuff in the container, it wouldn't be as huge of a waste in space. Other than that though it's okay.

This, though if its for Xbox live, shouldn't the rings be red?
Lol'd, Mark. If it were PSN-related then the background should be giant error box. Toungue Join the ranks of Xbox-dislikers.