MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank Index and Admin Page-tried everything.Help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, today i upgraded my forum from 1.4.11 to 1.4.13 and after completion of upgrade. when i tried to open main page of my forum, it was totally blank and i also tried to access my admin area, but that too has blank page..so please help

my forum link is http://www.technodevils.com/forum

please help as i was having more than 1500 members and i dont wanna loose them..so please help.
Try re-uploading the index.php and enable php to display errors to see if it's out putting anything so we can solve an error if there is one.
Have you edited your .htaccess file?? There's no reason for the 1.4.11 > 1.4.13 upgrade to do anything like this.
i tried re-uploading index files and i tried upgrade for another 3 times, but no luck and i didnt edited any file before or after upgrade...and i am really worried...please let me know another solutions, i am ready to give my ftp details...but please help
Hmm, are seo urls turned on? If so try turning them off so it won't try and access .htaccess for that.
i am sorry but can you let me know how to turn them off?? i am sorry but please help me
sir i have seen that page during search for my problem, but i cant do what i have to because of lack of knowledge..so please see my url and tell me what to do? i have already told that i am ready to give my ftp details to support team, if they can solve my problem..and please try to solve my problem fast, as i am very much worried and i really have lots of hope from support team.

Thanks
I beleive both gzip and seo are in settings and server optimization for something like that.
but i am not able to access admin panel also,

http://www.technodevils.com/forum/admin

so cant even go to settings and disable/enable them..

thats why i am so much panic and asking for fast help..
Pages: 1 2