MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coppermine Bridge for MyBB 1.6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
../inc/
Yeah, getting this error ''Correct the value you entered for Relative path to your bridge app's config file''
Well that's just what I use, yours may be different depending on where your gallery is in relation to your forum.
This isn't working for me :/ I did the bridge right... but when I click login to takes me to my forum's login page, after login it takes you to the gallery not logged in D: can someone help? I just turned the bridge off but if you want to take a look heres my site http://www.mobianmob.net links to forum and gallery are on index page Smile thanks !
its not working becuase your forum cookie path is /forum/ and your gallery cookie path is /

if you change your forum cookie path to / then log out, clear your browser cookies and then log back in you should be good.
Alright thanks Big Grin I'll give that a try now.
Yea it worked Big Grin thanks soo much man Smile heres a rep to yuh
you are welcome. you visitors may need to clear their cookies as well to catch the changes
well I was the only one on the gallery until I changed it, all my members say its working for them. Do you think you could help me on another problem ? maybe by pm?
maybe, i dont have a lot of time. we can try
(2010-12-05, 04:35 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]its not working becuase your forum cookie path is /forum/ and your gallery cookie path is /

if you change your forum cookie path to / then log out, clear your browser cookies and then log back in you should be good.

My forum original cookie path was /UH/

I did what you said, changed it to /, logged out, and then logged back in, and the same thing happened.
Pages: 1 2 3