MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upcoming Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im working on a set of themes for mybb 1.6
Im gonna make a set of themes in all different colours. Heres an example of one of them.
Obviously you'll be changing the logo for your own Big Grin

<Attachments Snipped>
http://everybb.com/

Just sayin'.
Well just say a little more and explain yourself please.
I'm saying the theme looks a lot like it. Same header/background, navigation, tcat gradient, italic tcat font.

There's nothing wrong with inspiration, but you need to adapt it to your own techniques and styles.
Same navigation? Its completly different. The user has an option to add dropdown menu on that navigation bar.Tcat is not the same gradient either , check it out. Italic tcat font , ive always used italic font on tcat and thead.
By navigation I mean where it says "Test Forums". That's the name it has been given in the CSS classes.

If the tcat gradient isn't exactly the same, then it's 99% the same. And I haven't seen none of your themes, so I can't say you use italic fonts in the tcat. But the forums in your signature don't seem to use italic.
I don't mean to sound rude but it does look like a clone.
This was the guy who ripped the everybb theme in the first place anyway. I have no doubts this is a resembelence to eBB.
(2010-08-03, 03:43 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]This was the guy who ripped the everybb theme in the first place anyway. I have no doubts this is a resembelence to eBB.

+1
Yes, this theme is ripped from my site, everyBB.com. dunlop (he is registering as "coder" on some forums if he gets banned) is not creative enough and tried to clone everyBB several weeks ago but after his host contacted him he needed to remove the images, Now he re-tries to clone the site however MyBB is serious and doesn't deals with these kind of guys. (by guy I don't really refer to a mature user)

Pages: 1 2