MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Will It Work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am new to websites and stuff so if this stupid I'm sorry.Toungue I am going to make a forum but I am waiting for 1.6 to be released. I have messed around with 1.4 some but I am concerned I won't understand 1.6. Will it be very different as far as the way it is used? I will ave to completely re-learn everything?

Thanks!
This community board is running 1.6

Nothing is really changed or been removed, just features added.
I think you will find all the help you need here. There is never a "stupid" question only the one that is not asked LOL...
1.6 has many more features in management and beneficial add ons that I think you will enjoy as a new user..and for the ones that are familiar I think they will appreciate. Smile
(2010-08-02, 11:42 PM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]This community board is running 1.6

Nothing is really changed or been removed, just features added.
That is good, I am not having any problems here.
(2010-08-02, 11:48 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I think you will find all the help you need here. There is never a "stupid" question only the one that is not asked LOL...
1.6 has many more features in management and beneficial add ons that I think you will enjoy as a new user..and for the ones that are familiar I think they will appreciate. Smile

Thank you very much! This is a great community and I can tell that there is a wealth of information here!
1.6 has been tested and run's pretty smoothly right? When it is released it will be out of beta right?
yes it runs like 1.4. That is the meaning of the release, to get it out of it's beta stage.