MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling an adspot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I just made this page, http://penhacks.net/htmltest.html

I am selling a banner ad spot on it for 1$ per month. Prices are negotiable. Your banner will show up on the footer.
Umm I don't want to break your thread, but how can your htmltest tool be useful at all? I mean, it'd be useful if the user had no browser or something like that (but your tool wouldn't work in that case either because it requires a browser)... users can simply use their browsers to render HTML right away.
It saves a lot of time. Instead of making the code uploading it to your site and testing it, re-editing it re-uploading it ect..

You can test it here, if it works then upload your HTML file to your site. And meh, I'm not sure how much traffic this will get so I'll sell the ad spot for 0.50 a month if any one wants it.
You dont need to upload a .html file to test it? Most developers test their website locally.
Okay, say you see an HTML code on a website you want to test. Instead of making a new notepad file, why not just test it there if it works add it to your site?