MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when merging moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got following error when I try merge moderators (using MyBB 1.6 Merge System)
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'uid' in 'field list'
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_moderators (`fid`,`id`,`isgroup`,`caneditposts`,`candeleteposts`,`canviewips`,`canopenclosethreads`,`canmovetononmodforum`,`canmanagethreads`,`uid`) VALUES ('60','0','0','1','1','1','1','1','1','1') 
You're running old MyBB 1.4 files or old plugins. Go to Admin CP -> Tools -> File Verification and run that tool and make sure all your files are up-to-date.

Thanks,
Ryan
No. This is new installation and I use only new MyBB 1.6 files.

File verication says this:
Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.
(2010-08-03, 03:19 AM)mrl586 Wrote: [ -> ]No. This is new installation and I use new MyBB 1.6 files.

Then it shouldn't be a problem to go to Admin CP -> Tools -> File Verification and run that tool and make sure all your files are right.
(2010-08-03, 03:19 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-03, 03:19 AM)mrl586 Wrote: [ -> ]No. This is new installation and I use new MyBB 1.6 files.

Then it shouldn't be a problem to go to Admin CP -> Tools -> File Verification and run that tool and make sure all your files are right.
It says no problem. No corrupt files.

Then the only diagnosis left is that you still have active plugins that are causing problems.
I think that you must read first post again. There are two important word 'merge' and 'system'.
Oh. You put it in the wrong section which is why I was confused...

Which forum software were you merging from?
Okay, I updated the Merge System download with some fixes for the moderators module. Can you download it again and test it now?

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks,
Ryan
(2010-08-03, 03:58 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Which forum software were you merging from?
phpBB3
(2010-08-03, 04:05 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I updated the Merge System download with some fixes for the moderators module. Can you download it again and test it now?
Yes, I can, but later today.