MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tried upgrading to 1.4.14 and it reverted all my templates to default, I uploaded my backups. But how can i upgrade my forums and not mess up my themes?
MyBB 1.4.14 doesn't revert your templates to default. Something else would have had to happen to cause that.
Hm, now it's not grabbing the paths from MYBB_ROOT

[03-Aug-2010 03:42:27] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home/hostfox/public_html/inc/class_core.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hostfox/public_html/supportz/index.php on line 40
[03-Aug-2010 03:42:27] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/hostfox/public_html/inc/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hostfox/public_html/supportz/index.php on line 40

Forums are in /home/hostfox/public_html/supportz/
Can you revert any custom code modifications you've made? Just replace those files with those from the MyBB package.
I don't remember making any code changes. is it possible to take a clean 1.4.14 and overwrite my files?