MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Prefix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there

I've just upgraded to 1.6 and it's working perfectly except for the thread prefix. No 'dropdown' exist when I try to make a new post but I've already edfined the thread prefix in the admin CP

I have here screen caps with me to show you. I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

[Image: 32150154.th.jpg]

[Image: 52825477.th.jpg]

[Image: 74582558.th.jpg]

[Image: 84767883.th.jpg]
The thread prefix is defined for use in that forum? Have you used the Find Updated Templates in the ACP?
Do you see
<td class="trow2">{$prefixselect}<input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="40" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>
in your "newthread" template?
I'm having the same problem, and no I don't see that line of code in my 'newthread' template.
(2010-08-03, 03:30 PM)Jordan white Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I upgraded from 1.4.14 (or 13) to 1.6 Gold and when i choose a prefix in the thread to use and it dosnt display.

Help please.

EDIT: Fixed, It just needed a style case, Let me see if i can delete this thread.

Sounds like changing the CSS might fix it?
That's wierd, I don't have the same option as the OP's screenshots.

All i have is 4 options for my prefix category. Enable/Disable, Prefix format, Special forums, and Error message??
Thanks for the help but I've already solved this last night by reinstalling 1.4 then upgrading to 1.6. I'm not sure but I think some plugins are in conflict with 1.6. Therefore, some files might have not been activated. When I upgraded, I didn't deactivated my plugins and they were working after the upgrade. When I reinstalled 1.4 then to 1.6 the plugins weren't activated
gum i have problem too, but i wondering reinstall 1.4 my board have upgrade 1.6 can it just replace file 1.4 and then re upgrade ?

sorry my english, i'm indonesia
any1 knows how to fix it?
(2010-08-04, 03:52 PM)kurniawan Wrote: [ -> ]gum i have problem too, but i wondering reinstall 1.4 my board have upgrade 1.6 can it just replace file 1.4 and then re upgrade ?

sorry my english, i'm indonesia

Well, that's what I exactly did. Tedious work but it did work for me
Pages: 1 2