MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a setting that would not let forum load?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't access my forums from either of my Macs at home. I can access them fine from other computers and so can other people. Is there a setting somewhere that would cause me to not be able to access them? I have reset safari, cleared cache, cleared cookies, talked to my host support, talked to my ISP support, tried different DNS servers on my computers. I am completely out of ideas. Help!!!

Thanks
What do you mean can't access them? Does it give you an error, white page, what?

And, does it happen in browsers other then safari?
It just loads and loads and loads and then says safari cannot connect to server. It loads just fine on my PC at work on IE and Safari. It loads just fine for everybody else too. I have an imac and Uverse internet at home and it won't load. The weird part is that I went to another person's house and they had an imac and Uverse internet and it wouldn't load there either!
I'm just going to take a wild guess. Don't get mad if I'm wrong.

You hit maximum amount login attempts for your host's control panel so your host automatically blocked your IP range to avoid brute-forcing. Submit a ticket asking your host if you're banned. If you aren't, well, it was just a guess. Smile
I'll try that but it was happening at my friend's house last night on his mac as well. It only happens on macs! This is driving me nuts!