MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Discussion Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

I've just upgraded the site to MyBB 1.6. I'm making changes slowly to the site. Uploaded the custom smilies, custom thread rating and I will be changing the user stars when I find the file I have on my computer.

I haven't made many changes to the theme yet, but I will.

Please give me any feedback,good/bad.

Thanks.

http://thediscussionzone.com
You should really get a custom theme IMHO. Also, you should get a logo, the current text in the top right is hard to read too. Other than that I like it. You have a nice number and variety of forums for users to post in!
(2010-08-03, 07:11 AM)Aprion Wrote: [ -> ]You should really get a custom theme IMHO. Also, you should get a logo, the current text in the top right is hard to read too. Other than that I like it. You have a nice number and variety of forums for users to post in!

Thanks. The logo will be done soon. I'm changing the header. At the moment, it's messed up, but I'm working on that.
good work dude

<snip>
(2010-08-04, 09:22 AM)AKT Wrote: [ -> ]good work dude

<snip>

Looks nice, however I don't like the advertisements everywhere.
@AKT: Please don't derail discussions asking for a review of your site in another's thread. Make your own.

@iGeorge: Good forum, but it's a general discussion forum that will probably crash and burn like any other.
(2010-08-10, 07:06 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]@AKT: Please don't derail discussions asking for a review of your site in another's thread. Make your own.

@iGeorge: Good forum, but it's a general discussion forum that will probably crash and burn like any other.

Thanks for the feedback!

AKT, Please do not link to your own site in someone else's showcase thread. Please make your own next time, I have snipped the links out of your posts.

@iGeorge - Looks good btw ^_^, I hope it does well.
We have a new competion going:

http://thediscussionzone.com/Thread-post...sting--382?

Check it out.
Bump, feedback wanted, change a few things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4