MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.6 Mirrors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I could share some mirrors that I've uploaded for MyBB 1.6 Gold Version if the one here doesn't work.

<removed>

Thanks.
I know that it is there George -.-
Nice work there. You should post this on other forums though.

The mirrors are only useful when this site is down, and if it's down you can't see this thread.
If the one on here doesn't work, then it would be reported and fixed within minutes.

For real? No way.

I mean when the site is down. And when it's down you can't download from the official download link. And neither can you download one of these mirrors, because the site is down, and therefore you can't go to this thread. Get it?

Plus your just doing what labrocca is doing on MyBBC.
(2010-08-03, 12:11 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]For real? No way.

I mean when the site is down. And when it's down you can't download from the official download link. And neither can you download one of these mirrors, because the site is down, and therefore you can't go to this thread. Get it?

Exactly my point, thanks.

(2010-08-03, 12:19 PM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Plus your just doing what labrocca is doing on MyBBC.

What is the problem with that?
I'm trying to assist here and all you do is bitching on me.
Just leave this thread.
So? The more mirrors the better.
I have removed all of these mirrors. The reason being is that they are now out of date as I have updated a couple of fixes to fix some rare issues in the MyBB Gold packages that were causing a couple of issues.

Please do not take it on your own agenda to put official builds of MyBB around the web. We only serve MyBB from one place for a reason. If we choose to have mirrors we will be the ones to coordinate and synchronize the mirrors with the official website.

If you would like to check to make sure you are running the latest files you may use ACP -> Tools -> File Verification to check.